October 19, 2012

Sketches | Hipster Dykes

hipster dykes pentel brush pen illustration Photoshop
This is nothing but a self-indulgent little sketch of dykes I'd like to make out with. I went over to Wanchai last night to pick up art supplies and organic food, first I headed over to Artland and whoa! Is that place ever overpriced, so I picked up a little sketchbook and left without anything else. I did manage to pick up some cheapy student gouache and a nice Pentel brush pen over at Art Shop down the street, here's a small list of art supplies stores in Hong Kong.

The Pentel brush pen I ended up buying is amazing! Usually I hate brush pens but this one has indivuial nylon hairs instead of the usual lump of felt and I think I almost like it more than using a traditional paintbrush. Life 2.0. The annoying thing is that it's not waterproof nor light-fast, which is why I scanned the sketch and coloured it on Photoshop.

Thank you to Fuck Yeah Dykes for the eye candy and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment