July 27, 2016

I ♡ Brown Lipsticks

Brown Lipstick Animated Makeup Gif
Hello guys from New York City!
I'm here again this summer in one of my favourite cities in the world, I love being here in during the summer months so much. This year, I'm taking two continuing education classes at The School of Visual Arts, Intro to Animation - where I made this little gif, it was my first time working on a Cintiq!

Since being in the States I've been having so much fun playing with the makeup looks that are trendy here, hellooooo nude, brown and mauve liquid matte lipsticks and super defined brown eyeshadows. I've been obsessed with watching makeup videos while I've been here, so this little gif is an ode to all those Youtube gurus and to those much coveted Kylie Lip Kits. True Brown K?

On the other days, I'm also taking an etching class, I love the hands on aspect of print-making so much and wished I got to do it more in Hong Kong.

With all these different art activities, museum hopping and picnicking by the Hudson river on the weekends I really feel I like I'm at summer camp. It's been so nice to relax here and experiment creatively after a busy year. I'm so so happy.

Hope you guys are having a great summer too! Don't forget to take some time off for yourself and learn something new.

Keep up to date with me during my NYC summer on my Instagram @kittynwong.

No comments:

Post a Comment