July 30, 2014

10 Minute Fashion Figures

Kitty N. Wong / Arizona Muse Fashion Illustration
A few loose and fast streetstyle fashion figures I painted in gouache, pencil and charcoal. I made these a couple of months ago to use in a promo to advertise my new live fashion illustration service, then I got super busy and never had a chance to share them with you guys on the blog. So, here they are now!

My favourite is the first one inspired by this photo of Arizona Muse, I love mini-dresses, and especially with her mile long legs in those over the knee boots, muah!

Kitty N. Wong / Blue Fashion Illustration

Kitty N. Wong / Green Ballroom Skirt Fashion Illustration

Kitty N. Wong / Orange Streetstyle Fashion Illustration
The prints are available on my Etsy shop TheMarrow if you're interested, they make a great set framed for a fashion girl's apartment wall art.

And as always, make sure you subscribe, and if you loved this post please share it with your friends using the social media buttons below!