March 23, 2013

Streetstyle | Haute Hippie

Digital drawing clothing collage like Polyvore, orange hat, green bag, black dress.
How cute is this little drawing? Done really quickly using my Wacom tablet on Photoshop.

Wearing: H&M chiffon dress, felt hat I bought at Dongdaemun on my trip to Seoul, Korea last last Christmas, beautiful vintage Lancel drawstring bag I bought at a flea market in Paris which is now falling apart so very sadly, bangles from Fa Yuen St. Market and comfy Aerosoles 'snakeskin' cork wedges.
rooftop streetstyle black dress hippie boho style
Ok, I is cheated, these aren't actual Polaroids. Created using these amazing Polaroid Generator Photoshop actions.

Hope you guys are having a nice weekend!

black dress hong kong polaroid rooftop
blue and lavender coloured polaroid generator 600 film photoshop


2 comments: