August 28, 2013

Sketches / Dracula Daria from the Juergen Teller Celine Ads

Kitty N. Wong / Daria
 Some sketches I made while procrastinating from making comics yesterday. This is Daria Werbowy in the Celine ads, even if she looks a bit like Dracula here. Painting the background tile patterns was my favourite part. 

When I was in Beijing I bought so many art supplies, they were all pretty cheap, in quality and price. But this notebook is pretty cool, it's like a four ring binder and you can take out the pages for scanning.

Kitty N. Wong / Daria's Talking Head
I also made this Daria head to try to figure out how to draw her face, but seriously, all back ponytails, how does one even draw those?

In other news, I made a sketches and inspiration Tumblog so feel free to follow that!
http://kittysketches.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment