June 10, 2014

I went to London and I'm making a zine about it

Kitty N. Wong / London girls in black tights and shoes
I'm back from my magical English vacation, tear!
In the past two weeks, I saw one of my good friends get married in a beautiful white and grlue ceremony in Wales, ate as many scones and clotted cream as humanely possible and saw as many art exhibitions as my legs, brain and eyeballs would allow (Hello Matisse Cut-Outs!).

So now that I'm back to Hong Kong, to a room with some lace and illustration papers, back the gypsy that I was. A gypsy that's getting her emails back in order. And I have some many wonderful pictures to upload and edit, my phone is litereally exploding with photos.

One of my 2014 new year's resolutions was to make a zine and get it distributed, so that's what I've been doing, taking the time to work on some drawings about my London travels.


Here's a little sneak peek at what I've making painting, inspired by The Smith's song Half a Person. I was so excited to go on this London trip, even if it was just to put this song on Facebook before I left. Sixteen clumsy and shy, I went to London and IIIIIIIII....


No comments:

Post a Comment